1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Same as last time, my home in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I’m pretty excited about all of them, I picked out some spooky reads. Maybe the Shirley Jacksons.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Forget snacks, I’m making Pumpkin Chili for dinner and I am PUMPED!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I usually am pretty good at prepping and cleaning before this readathon and this week I just dropped the ball! I might need to listen to my audiobook and clean or I’m going to go crazy.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I woke up later than I usually do, writing this in hour 3, but I hope that means I can stay up later.