1. What are you reading right now?
I have about 100 pages left of All The Bright Places, which I started at 8am. I’ve also been listening to The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay on audible.
2. How many books have you read so far?
I have read from 3 books so far and finished zero. I started off the day with a few chapters of The Wise Man’s Fear by Patrick Rothfuss, I’m about 200 pages in currently.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I still have 4 graphic novels, most importantly LUMBERJANES. And I bought two energy drinks today so I will not fall asleep like last time, hopefully.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I had an event earlier and food cooking. I’ve mostly used that time to listen to my audiobook when polite. Or just take a break from reading.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I’M STILL NOT DONE WITH MY BOOK. Weird. It’s ok but it’s weird. I may need to read a graphic novel quick.