1. How do you organize your shelves?
Not well. Mostly the same author is grouped together and I have my Harry Potter shelf obviously. I have my non-fiction political/history books are together and my YA books are by each other. Otherwise all my favorites are on the shelf that is my headboard.
2. What is one of your favorite book that’s not in one of your favorite genres?
Night by Elie Weisel, I don’t read a lot of Memoir/Historical Fiction stories.
3. What is the last 5 star book you read?
Rat Queens Vol 1: Sass and Sorcery
4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon?
I’m so excited to read The Shadow Cabinet by Maureen Johnson because the last book left off on such a cliffhanger!
5. What book do you recommend the most?
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline, I have yet to meet someone who doesn’t love it, and I’m not challenging.